Superannuation is a tax effective investment vehicle for saving towards one‘s retirement. Account based pensions purchased with superannuation benefits are exempt from tax and any lump sum or pension withdrawals received after age 60 are also generally tax free.
- But how much do you need to save to enjoy a comfortable lifestyle in retirement?
- What contribution strategies are tax effective and best able to build your retirement savings?
- Should you commence a pension with your super benefits?
- Should you combine income from part time work with a pension?
- Should you start a pension before you retire?
These are some of the questions we help answer for our clients.