After you contact us, we will meet with you to explore the financial matters that are of most importance to you. We will scope your advice requirements and outline some financial strategies that may be appropriate for you. There is no charge for this initial consultation.
We will write to you to confirm our advice services and our Initial Advice fee (see Fee for Advice for information about our fees).
If you engage us as your financial advisers we will collect and evaluate your personal and financial information. There are several important phases of the Initial Advice stage:
- Strategy meeting(s) – To discuss our analysis of your financial situation and to explore a range of financial strategies and issues.
- Written financial advice – We provide you with comprehensive, written financial advice called a “Statement of Advice”.
- Advice presentation – We walk you through our analysis and recommendations in your Statement of Advice and we discuss how your advice would be implemented.
- Implementation – We implement your agreed recommendations.
We firmly believe that our clients deserve and expect their financial advisers to be pro-actively engaged in advancing and protecting their best interests (see section Active Advice Philosophy). As a client of our firm, you could expect:
- To be contacted about legislative and investment market changes that may impact your financial strategies and plans.
- To be contacted with investment recommendations.
- A structured annual review to update and track the progress of your financial plan, including the performance of your investments.
- To receive regular reports on the performance of your investments.
The details of our ongoing advice service and our commitment to provide specific services to you would be documented in a Client Service Agreement signed by both parties.
Please see Fee for Advice for information about our Ongoing Advice fees.