Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF) are incredibly popular and offer investors great flexibility and control when saving for retirement.
Mike Ingham specialises in advising clients with self managed super funds (SMSF) and is an accredited SMSF Specialist Advisor TM by the Self-Managed Super Funds Professionals Association of Australia (SPAA). Mike has over 15 years’ experience in advising trustees and members of SMSFs. Mike helps his clients make their SMSF really work for them. He can help answer some very important questions
- Is a SMSF right for me?
- Can my SMSF buy a property or shares that I already own?
- Should my SMSF switch from cash and term deposits to growth investments such as shares and property?
- Should I borrow to buy a property through my SMSF
- How much should I borrow?
- Can the borrowing be used to renovate or repair the property?
- Should I borrow from a bank?
- Can I lend the money to my SMSF?
These are some of the questions we help answer for our clients. See the case study “Make your SMSF really work for you”.